East Stirlingshire Football Club welcomes hospitality visitors and prides itself on the unbeatable level of service and client experience on offer in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere for all occasions.
Are you looking for a great day out at the football, celebrating an event or business success. Perhaps you want to recognise an employees achievements, have a special birthday, anniversary, reunion or retirement.
Shire’s match day hospitality is a great way to spend your Saturday with us. It’s a full day with plenty to enjoy for both you and your guests.
- Arrive at stadium for a 12.45pm start with a glass of sparkling wine to start you off.
- At 1pm your three course lunch is served and you will be able to enjoy your complimentary bar while you eat.
- At 2.45pm, armed with your match programme, it’s time to take your reserved seat for the game.
- Half time means it’s back inside to catch up on the latest scores with a cup of tea or coffee.
- At the end of the game return to your hospitality lounge for a finger buffet and extensive complementary bar.
The day comes to a close buy 6pm by which time we hope you’ve enjoyed your meal, watched a great game between two top football teams and you have been left with some great memories of an enjoyable day.
The cost of our Match Day Hospitality is £65 per person (inclusive of VAT).
We can cater for parties from 20-40 and you can choose to enjoy your day from either our Ormond Suite or from the Viewing Gallery which ensures a panoramic view of the pitch. These packages are very popular and availability is limited for some matches. It’s always best to book early.
To book e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org